HLTAID003 Provide First Aid Refresher
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid also known as Senior First Aid or Workplace Level 2
This course covers a broad range of topics to enable participants to confidently manage emergency situations, providing care for the ill or injured until medical aid arrives. It is suitable for workplaces and members of the public who want training in first aid.
Most workplaces require a specific number of people to be trained in this qualification.
Book with Business Wise First Aid Training for
- 1 day course
- Paramedic Trainer
- Nationally accredited
- Customised to your workplace needs
- Includes use of Defibrillator
- Very practical and hands on
- Fun, relaxed and interesting
This course is about learning and practicing what to do should you need to deal with a First Aid incident. You will do this in a relaxed and fun environment that allows you to really understand what you are doing and why.
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
Course content includes:
- CPR Adult, child & babies
- (A.E.D) Defibrillation usage and why
- Choking (Adults and Children)
- Asthma usage and puffers
- Epi Pens usage
- Allergic Reactions
- Bleeding Control & Shock treatment
- Fractures, Sprains, Strains
- Bites, Stings
- Plus more!
First Aid Manual Laminated certificate Wallet card
Provide First Aid certificate is valid for three years.