22282VIC Course in the management of Asthma risks and emergencies in the workplace and 22300VIC Course in first aid management of Anaphylaxis
22099VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
22024VIC Course in Emergency Management of Asthma in the Workplace
The Aim of this Course is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to treat a person with Asthma or Anaphylaxis until further medical assistance is available.
The Asthma and Anaphylaxis course is ideal for child Care centers or Day Care centers you will learn to recognise and treat Asthma as well as allergies or anaphylaxis. The use of Asthma puffers and Epi-pens are included.
We are the preferred supplier of the International Child Care College www.childcarecollege.com.au
Book with Business Wise First Aid Training for:
- Paramedic Trainer
- Nationally accredited
- Customised to your workplace needs
- Includes use of Defibrillator
- Very practical and hands on
- Fun, relaxed and interesting
22099VIC – First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
This practical course covers skills and knowledge in the First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis.
This course comprises:
- VU20296 Provide first aid management of severe allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
- VU20297 Develop risk minimisation and management strategies for allergic reaction and anaphylaxis
Course content includes
- Assess the situation and respond
- Provide appropriate first aid treatment for anaphylactic reaction
- Communicate details of the anaphylactic incident
- Evaluate first aid response to anaphylactic reaction
- Identify individuals at risk of allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
- Develop individual anaphylaxis management plans
- Implement strategies to prevent allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
- Develop strategies to raise awareness of allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
22024VIC – Course in Emergency Management of Asthma in the Workplace
This course covers skills and knowledge in the Emergency Management of Asthma in the Workplace
Course content includes
- Develop risk minimisation and management strategies for an asthma emergency
- Assess emergency asthma situations
- Provide the appropriate first aid treatment for an asthma attack
- Communicate details of emergency asthma incident
- Evaluate responses to asthma emergencies
This course will:
Provide staff and carers of people with anaphylaxis the knowledge to enable them to maintain a safe and healthy environment.
- Raise awareness about asthma, allergies and anaphylaxis amongst staff, carers, parents and the community.
- Actively involve staff, carers and parents to ensure they are able to assess risks, develop risk minimisation strategies and management strategies for an individual person in their care with asthma or anaphylaxis.
- Ensure staff and other relevant adults caring for a person with asthma or anaphylaxis have adequate knowledge of allergies, anaphylaxis and emergency procedures.
Our Paramedic instructors will discuss both conditions, allowing you to become more comfortable in the treatment required. Questions from the participants are encouraged.