CPR Courses in Newcastle
This course provides the skills to recognise and then manage a casualty who is unconscious and is not breathing. CPR is a lifesaving technique which can sustain life until an ambulance arrives. It is recommended, by the Australian Resuscitation Council, that a CPR refresher program is undertaken every 12 months.
The HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation course provides you with the practical skills to perform CPR according the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines.
Book with Business Wise First Aid Training for:
- Paramedic Trainer
- Nationally accredited
- Training customised to your workplace needs
- Includes use of Defibrillator
- Very practical and hands on
- Fun, relaxed and interesting
HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Includes:
- DRSABCD in line with ARC guidelines
- Single rescuer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) (5 cycles of both compressions and ventilations) on an adult resuscitation manikin placed on the floor
- CPR (5 cycles both compressions and ventilations) on an infant resuscitation manikin placed on a firm surface
- Responded appropriately in the event of regurgitation or vomiting
- Managed the unconscious breathing casualty
- Follow the prompts of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
On Successful Completion of the Course You will Receive:
- First Aid Manual
- A Laminated certificate showing you have fulfilled the requirements of HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.