Over the years, we have developed and maintained long-standing relationships with our clients these may be companies or individuals who contact us to renew their qualifications.
We believe in treating people with respect and courtesy this is demonstrated by the way we answer your questions at first point of contact and by the way we assist you in your learning experience in the classroom.
We offer nationally recognised accredited courses, all available in your local area. Get a group together and we’ll organise a time and a place that suits you or for singles or smaller numbers of people we can combine groups.
Business Wise First Aid is flexible in the delivery of course content we can include information specific to your organization or group.
Our In house training is one of the most popular solutions for training workplaces in First Aid. It’s convenient for staff and is cost effective.
When you choose in house training there is the ability to reduce additional travel for you and your staff and it is always more enjoyable to attend training with people you know. We find participants are more comfortable asking questions in a familiar environment this quite often enables them to get more out of the course.
Business Wise First Aid Training offers both in house training and private group bookings, where one of our trainers comes to your workplace or organization venue. Our public courses are held at our Broadmeadow training rooms.
37-39 Broadmeadow Road, Broadmeadow NSW 2292
All of our courses start at 9:00am. We are able to offer varied start times for private group bookings.
All students are required to provide their USI number. We are unable to issue a Statement of Attainment without a valid USI number for each student. To check or create a USI number, visit www.usi.gov.au
Yes, Business Wise First Aid Training is a recognised Registered Training Organisation and our RTO number is 45193. Our courses are Nationally recognised and Accredited by ASQA (Australian Skills Quality Authority.)
Business Wise First Aid Training is committed to continue providing first aid courses. We have extra infection control measures in place including but not limited to the following:
- Class sizes have been reduced and 1.5m physical distancing guidelines apply in all our classes
- All surfaces and training equipment are sanitised with Viraclean (or equivalent) pre and post all courses
- Gloves are available for use during your practical assessments
- Students are asked to complete a covid risk assessment declaration prior to attending their course
- Some of the assessments have been modified. i.e. you do not need to breathe into the mannequin for your practical CPR assessment
- Providing hand washing and sanitising facilities for students to utilise while on premises and encouraged during practical assessments
- If students are feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected case in the past 14 days and/or have a pending covid test result, we ask that they not to attend and instead, contact our staff to reschedule